Determined. Imaginative. Curious. If these are some of the ways you describe yourself - we want to learn more about you! At TC Energy, we are Energy Problem Solvers - passionate about transitioning North America to cleaner energy while meeting the energy demands of today and tomorrow. If that sounds like a challenge you want to help tackle, we want you to join our team!
The energy industry is primed for digital disruption, and we're excited about the opportunities ahead. We are leading the digital transformation journey by unlocking creativity and innovation in new ways, every day. If you're ready to challenge the status quo to deliver outstanding business results that propel us into the future, we want you to join our team! Our Information Services team is evolving to play a major role in leading innovation in our industry and to meet the needs of our growing business.
Are you up for the challenge? We're on the lookout for students enrolled in the Faculty of Science, in Computer Sciences and Information Technology in Charleston, West Virginia.
During your work term, you will gain a solid understanding of the ways TC Energy is utilizing technology to increase the efficiency of its employees and further the collaboration of teams across North America. As a valued member of the team, you'll do exciting, challenging work, solve real world problems, and make a meaningful impact. You'll learn about the business and build your professional network by working closely with other skilled people at TC Energy. Every day will enhance your knowledge, skills and passion for what you do.
Term length are 3-month opportunities.
The responsibilities will depend on your team and work location. To be considered for student opportunities, please submit a general application online, or watch specific job postings at your Co-op/University Career Centre, and tailor your application accordingly. These will be posted at various universities beginning in September 2022.
* Actively enrolled in a degree program, or equivalent, with at least one semester of education complete
* Enrollment at an accredited university, and returning to school for at least one semester following your work term
* Exhibit a safety mindset, in a professional and personal setting
* Must exhibit the TC Energy's corporate values and incorporate them into work activities and initiatives: safety, responsibility, integrity and collaboration
* Legally entitled to work in US by way of US Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a valid work permit
* Strong interpersonal and communicative skills to work efficiently in a collaborative team environment
* Committed to building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to accurately analyze information and deal with ambiguity
* Experience working in a dynamic and challenging environment, and adaptable to changing priorities
* Ability to multi-task effectively, with strong organizational and time management skills
* Reflective and committed to continuous improvement and personal development
About our business
TC Energy is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states.
TC Energy is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the E-Verify program supervised by the U.S. government.
Visit us at and connect with us on our social media channels for our latest news, employee stories, community activities, and other updates.
Thank you for choosing TC Energy in your career search.
* Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the country in which the position is based with no restrictions.
* All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.
* TC Energy is committed to provide employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting email@example.com.