Company Description (Who We Are):
8th Avenue is a leading, private brand-centric, consumer products holding company, manufacturing and selling private brand food products primarily to retail, foodservice, and ingredient customers.
8th Avenue Food & Provisions was formed in October 2018 through a combination of Post Holdings' private brands businesses. The company is owned by Post Holdings and funds affiliated with Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (“THL”), a private equity firm.
Position Summary: (Do & Lead):
We are looking for a versatile player/coach with a passion and eye for talent. The Talent Acquisition Manager will first and foremost be focused on effectively and efficiently filling open positions in the company with top talent – “player.” In addition, the Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for managing the talent acquisition function for 8th Avenue Food & Provisions, from developing strategy, to creating an end-to-end staffing process, managing the TA team, and coordinating 3rd party partners – “coach.”
Duties and Responsibilities (What You’ll Do):
- Responsible for all aspects of the recruiting process in collaboration with leaders and HR teammates (e.g., sourcing, conducting interviews, offer letter creation).
- Leading team recruiting activities end-to-end for the achievement of successful hiring outcomes.
- Assess recruiting processes/best practices and develop strategies to streamline and drive efficiency and attraction efforts
- Manage and facilitate 8th Avenue’s presence at career fairs, local university events, community network events, etc. and use traditional and nontraditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates, ultimately building a pipeline of talent for the organization
- Develop and manage a strong employment brand that aligns company marketing and branding with recruiting initiatives
- Critically analyze Talent Acquisition data to identify trends/opportunities for process improvement and strategic realignment.
- Develop and maintain accountability for the talent acquisition budget inclusive of necessary costs and resources
- Build, maintain, and manage 3rd party recruiting relationships and resources
- Foster, drive and advocate continuous improvement and strategic project delivery
- Other duties, as assigned
Education, Skills, and Experience Required (Who You Are):
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 7-10 years' experience in Talent Acquisition, including 2-4 years as a senior recruiter
- Proven ability aligning talent acquisition strategy and candidate attraction with the company’s culture, business priorities, and strategies
- Outstanding skills/knowledge in ATS and career/sourcing tools; e.g., LinkedIn
- Experience managing multiple openings at various levels and locations within the business, supporting several hiring managers concurrently
- Strong financial, analytical, and budgeting acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
Preferred Skills (What We Want):
- Proven senior-level relationship management and coaching skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and complex growth organization
- Capability to oversee a functional area while “rolling up sleeves” and personally delivering results
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities in parallel
- Proven capability to source from low cost/direct channels
- Energy, enthusiasm, and overall positive disposition
- Proven ability to manage change while evaluating current processes and driving continuous improvement
Bachelors of Human Resources (preferred)
Strong financial, analytical and budgeting acumen (required)
Experience managing multiple openings at various levels and locations within the business, supporting several hiring managers concurrently (required)
Outstanding skills / knowledge in ATS and career/sourcing tools; e.g. LinkedIn (required)
Proven ability aligning talent acquisition strategy and candidate attraction with the company's culture, business priorities, and strategies (required)
7 years: Experience in Talent Acquisition, including 2-4 years as a senior recruiter (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
"Post Holdings is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or a physical or mental disability.