We're looking for Medical Assistants, CNAs, LPNs, and Clinic Managers to complete our incredible teams across our Indigo Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine clinics in Washington State. By attending this virtual hiring event, you will be interviewing directly with our hiring managers. If you have an active license and are looking for a great opportunity with competitive benefits and a schedule to fit your life, we want to hear from you!
How to attend
Sign-up for the virtual hiring event by clicking the "I'm interested" button and completing a registration conversation with our AI chatbot. Once complete, you must also apply to one of the following positions on our careers website:
Apply for Indigo Urgent Care - MA openings, CNA openings, LPN openings
Apply for Occupational Medicine - MA openings, LPN openings
By applying now/at the time of your registration, if pursued, will expedite the process.
What makes MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine Clinics so special?
We are committed to our patients, team, and community. We are dedicated to the communities we serve and are looking for people to complete our incredible teams!
- North King County (Marysville, Lake Stevens, Wallingford, Issaquah, Kirkland, Shoreline, Bothell)
- South King County (Auburn, Federal Way, Kent, Burien, Rainier, Maple Valley)
- Pierce County (Tacoma, Puyallup, Bonney Lake, Fife, Gig Harbor)
- Thurston County (Lacey, Olympia, Tumwater)
- Kitsap County (Poulsbo)
- Spokane County (Spokane North, South Hill, Liberty Lake, Airway Heights, Argonne, Spokane Valley)
Clinic shift options
- Indigo Urgent Care (three 12-hour shifts weekly; includes weekends, evenings, holidays)
- Occupational Medicine (five 8-hour shifts weekly Mon-Fri)
Why choose MultiCare?
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for full-time MA, CNA, and LPN positions
- Tuition reimbursement & Education opportunities
- Competitive pay & Generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, retirement savings, and more!)
- Flexible schedule options to fit your life
- Work with our awesome retail health team!
- Hear from our current team members
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.